The “First Step” Package (Family Law)
Looking to take the first step?
If you have a family law problem and need professional advice, let us point you in the right direction with our “First Step” Package, designed for those taking their first steps in family law matters.
What is the “First Step” Package?
It is a fixed cost package that offers you all the information you need to understand your legal options, to assess your legal needs, and to get started.
- A hour-long in depth consultation with family law specialist, Lee Galloway
- Expert advice specific to your situation, advising on likely outcomes, the legal process, and options open to you
- A ‘new client’ package, and an estimate of ongoing legal costs.
What areas will we be able to cover?
- Possible and likely outcomes, and advice about the law that applies to all aspects of relationship breakdown. You will need to consider what outcomes you can expect and what may arise in the short term, and in the longer term, on topics such as child support, property, parenting issues, occupation of the home, responsibilities for housing payments etc.
- More complex issues if they arise in your case, such as inheritance, special contributions, business arrangements, or payments by other family members (in property and financial matters), and relocation or risk issues affecting children.
- The legal process, including out of court settlement options, and court procedures if that is necessary.
- Estimated costs of going forward – this will be discussed at certain stages of negotiation and litigation.
The “First Step” package is yours for a fixed fee, payable at the time of the first interview. No hidden or extra costs, no obligation. That’s it. You can totally relax knowing where you stand, and what you need to do next.
Please contact our office and talk to our friendly staff to find out more about the First Step Package.