LGBTQ Family Law
Family law provides remedies and solutions to problems arising on relationship breakdown, which applies to married couples and de facto couples, including same-sex couples.
There are also special areas of family law and family provision law that address specific issues that may arise for same-sex couples.
These areas include:
- LGBTQ post-separation issues
- LGBTQ parenting agreements
- Non-Biological Parents
- Property and financial matters
- Financial Agreements
- Wills, Trusts, and Estate Matters
- Superannuation fund benefits.
Being a boutique specialist family law firm, we are aware of the special considerations and legal developments in these niche areas.