All staff are closely involved in the details of your matter right from the first call. We exchange information about our clients regularly throughout the day, to ensure that we are all across the fine details. We have a ‘whole of client’ approach in this firm, to which all staff are deeply committed.
We are small enough for all staff to be familiar with your matter, but our high level of professional expertise means that we can handle challenging cases, big and small. We all love our work, and respect our clients. We are all aware that you are going through one of the most difficult times in your life, and you will not be familiar with the process.
To us, you are not just a case number, but rather someone with their own experience of the family law process.
We have worked in this area for many years, and we know that you need:
- Quick and direct advice, in a clear and honest form
- Confidence in navigating through your matter
- A plan to get through to the end of the case
First and foremost, we will assist you to:
- make fully informed decisions
- resolve matters by agreement, with litigation as a last resort;
- decide outcomes in your best interests and,
- balance costs against benefits.